Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did this for the holidays and I think it worked pretty well.

Although the holidays may be over, there are birthdays and other events throughout the year for which we may need to find gifts.

So, this thread is to help us find items in which we are interested, as well as to help us get rid of items we no longer need. It's almost like an online garage sale.

So, please use this thread to list any items you are in search of or any items you'd be interested in selling or trading. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo Amy!! This will involve a lot of thinking and planning and I cannot wait to see what is posted!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll start!

All three of my monkeys have February birthdays. So, I'm on the lookout for reasonably-priced presents, even though we just celebrated Christmas.

I'm always looking for:

Secrets of Droon series books
Nintendo DS games
Game Boy Advance games (the Nintendo DS lite can play only Game Boy Advance games...not Game Boy color)

That's what I can think of for the time being...I'm sure I'll come up with more at another time. :)

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Amy--I have a few DS games that you may be interested in. Wario Master of Disguise, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart,Crash of the Titans, Yoshi's Island & Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

·
2,688 Posts
I have 4 of the Secrets of Droon
1,2, and 6 and one special edition # 1

Children books I have currently some horse ones up on ebay.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ladytoysdream

I also have some craft books up on ebay, at fixed prices. If you see something you like but not happy with my price, let me know. Maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I sent you a message:)
Andrea

Amy--I have a few DS games that you may be interested in. Wario Master of Disguise, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart,Crash of the Titans, Yoshi's Island & Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nichole and Ladys...pm'ed you both! :)

anyone else looking for anything?

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm looking for DS games, 18" doll clothes and like new books for my 8year old daughter. Also looking for new or like new Thomas the Tank items we don't already have.
I'm looking ahead for Easter Baskets.

Andrea

·
Technical Support Sleuth
6,481 Posts
Andrea & Amy, pm-ed you both back.

Andrea, is Thomas the Tank the same as Thomas the Train? If so, I have some items that DS has outgrown.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Yes it's the same.
I'm also looking for any wooden tracks that will match with the Thomas ones. The Melissa and Doug ones fit the Thomas and are much more reasonably priced.

Andrea

Andrea & Amy, pm-ed you both back.

Andrea, is Thomas the Tank the same as Thomas the Train? If so, I have some items that DS has outgrown.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Andrea,
What kind of books does your dd like?

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
This should be a good thread to watch.

If anyone wants to trade cotton material, let me know. Always up for trading some ---have lots of brights, some background ecru and white type prints and lots of floral, along with a fair amt. of flannel. I like butterflies, sunflowers, florals and brights. I DON'T HAVE any older looking - like Aunt Grace prints, kids prints, or western or very many animal prints. I can scan it for you.

Will also sell it if you don't have anything to trade.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am looking for:

good condition boys 4T clothes
clean/used cloth baby diapers (velcro or snaps)
woman's size xs or small nursing uniforms/scrubs

I will gladly pay a reasonable price and/or will be following the thread to see if I can offer something in trade :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi- I have the following for sale:
Books:
Leslie Meir books "Lucy stone" series
(I list if anyone wants them)

A Gas log fireplace insert used 2 times Paid 750.00 will sale for 400.00 plus shipping (This is a large insert)

Will list more later

·
Registered
682 Posts
She likes the American Girl Books, ICarly Books, Books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid though she has all of that series though she has all those as well. I'm looking for things like the ones mentioned. She LOVES to read and doesn't mind starting new series if you have anything similar.

Andrea,
What kind of books does your dd like?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm always looking for manga (japanese comic books) for my daughter. Willing to outright purchase or trade. A lot of times they show up at library sales. I also have tons and tons of baby coupons and all my kids are middle school and up.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I have the entire 2011 Backwoodshome magazine issues

I have the entire Backwoods Home Magazines (2011) issues.(6 in all)
Also the entire set of figurines from Red Rose Tea.
I would like to trade for trims & lace (garment making stuff), 3/4-1" elastic,& appliques. Or if you would prefer to trade for cash....$15 for the figurine set & $10 for the magazines.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts