Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We are planning to do a weekend get together next summer! All members of the family are invited.

If you are interested please indicate below.

The weekend will be in July of next year.

The location will be determined in the near future depending on the interested parties. (meaning that we will find a place closer to the majority of the folks interested in attending)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
OMG, I am so in!
I just went to Illinois last summer on my change jar, It is slowly adding up again!

Yay!!! Where are the smilies when I need them most!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'll talk to Jack and let you know, but sounds good to me! :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I'm interested~ if I can be there, I will! :)

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
I'm always up for meeting village friends. It will depend on where, and when ( I work every other weekend). Since I'm already committed to traveling to each coast next summer- I won't be able to do too much traveling.

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please indicate which state your are located and which big city is near you.

So I complete the Map.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I think I am central !!!! haha - Colorado - but truthfully I would gladly go to the Virgin islands (to Kenny Chesney's house ) to meet people from the Village !! and please notice that I DID NOT say Village People!!!:toothy:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I am in the MIDDLE! Wichita, KS. I am WILL BE THERE if there is anyway possible. A weekend with all my friends would be the coolest thing I can imagine. Kimmee, can we all camp on your 40 acres? Like a mini-Woodstock?:lhat:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
I'm in NY, about ½ way between the PA border (Scranton area) and Syracuse, NY. :)

LOL, I thought of that too Kimmee! :laugh:

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Heck yeah - I will get the inflatables ready!! ( no not the inflatable sheep (luv ewes ) or the cabana boys you naughty girls!!!) I meant the matresses - oh and the pool rafts of course!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Sounds like great fun! I would love to attend if I have vacation time built back up by then. I am in North Texas, about 100 miles north of D/FW.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
I am in Jefferson city MO About 2 hours west of St. Louis.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
I am near DeeDee!! It would be great to meet the Village People!! LOL

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I'll be in New York by then. Close to New York City.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Sadly, it is too far away for me...but maybe we can have a getaway weekend for us Canadians?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts