Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was fun! Let's do it again!

Please don't sign up for this month's swap if you haven't sent out last months yet. We'll be signing up through the 9th and posting partners on the 10th.

When you sign up, don't forget to add particulars like like kids, pets, can you double, stores, and anything else to help your partner figure out what to send you.

When you put the envies together try to include at least 20 coupons, 1 form and some sort of "goodie". Goodies can be stickers, a pen, a pack of gum or popcorn that was free after coupons, or even a stamp or 2, whatever you want. Try to keep it coupon/rebate related. These are just general guidelines to keep us all on the same page. I think we are all very generous and honest, so if you don't have any forms this month send what you do have. Also, let's keep our expiration dates 30 days out, meaning the coupons you mail don't expire for at least 30 days from the date you mail them (unless it's a really hot coupon you know your partner can use right away).

If you need some help trading for forms please PM me, I'd be happy to help. I usually get 25 form potlucks for $1.50 or less pphf.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Karen,
I'd love to do this again this month.:D I have 5 cats, so kitty litter coupons are always welcome as are cat food coupons, especially Purina One since one of the cats is on a special diet. My stores do not double:( . With the summer coming up I'm looking for pop coupons, microwave popcorn, wine tags (those salty snack ones are great!, I finally found one yesterday), lunch meat, Zaterine's rice , Crest coupons, Scott toilet paper coupons, etc. Don't need hair color ;) , baby products or canned fruit or vegi coupons.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I'd like to sign up, please!

I have 2 kids, but don't really need any baby coupons...I'm swimming in them. We have no pets and am pretty much stocked with health and beauty items as well.I can always use coupons for Kellogg's cereal (needs to be good on Special K). We eat a lot of crackers like Ritz and TownHouse and are always on the lookout for Bisquick Complete mix coupons (the little packets for making biscuits), and Breyer's ice cream coupons.

I can double up to .99, and really only like to use coupons that are $$/1 item, not off 2 or more, because it never really seems to be a good deal that way. :(

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Sign me up! I don't need pet,baby food,diaper coupons(baby wash,shampoo,wipes etc is ok),or canned fruit.
Can double at Fred's up to $1 :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
count me in to.... I have baby and dog-always need Huggies wipes/off 1, Gerber 2nd, 3rd and graduate foods, Luvs Diapers, and Ceaser dog food. I have a couple of stores that double up to $.50

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Sign me up too! I can use dog/cat food/treats, paper products, cleaning supplies, rice, crackers, yogurt, cereal, mentadent toothpaste and soap. Can't use baby products. Some stores around here triple up to 99cents. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sign me up!
No pets, babies or hair-dyers here :D
We do use cold cereal, Breyers Ice cream, soy milk, Quakers rice snacks, Betty Crocker fruit snacks, Gogurt. No doubles here. I've never seen wine tag coupon, so I don't know how our stores would handle them (anyone try using them at Meijer in MI?)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Sign me up, I already have an envelope waiting to be addressed and sent out, I'll keep adding to it til I send it.

Restaraunt coupons, cookbook opportunity and so much more.
The coupons already in the envelope are good thru July.

I can use cold cereal, cat food, baby wipes, the usual toiletries, seasonings, diabetic food and drinks, soda, ice cream, or anything a housewife can use.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Sign me up also please. I will try it again. Maybe better luck this time. No pets. Baby coupons fine as I share them with my daughters(in law). I can double but no expired please. Prefer food coupons over cosmetic or toilitries. I shop at Walmart, Kroger and HEB. Thanks. Rosemary

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
Sign me up, please! :D 

Specifically, we like: Huggies diapers/wipes, Yoplait yogurt, Dannimals yogurt, Secret deoderant, Clorox products.  Our cats are picky due to health issues~ so for them we can only use Tidy Cats litter, Purina and Science Diet cat food.

We can use almost any kind of: cold cereal, oatmeal, canned soups, salad dressings,  frozen entrees (for DH's nights to cook ;) ), etc.

I don't need baby food coupons, (although when I get them I pass them on to a cousin). 

My Kroger doubles up to $.50.

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I'd like to get in on this one. I have a dog so any dog related coupons are welcome. I can also use coupons on soda, Juicy Juice, Sparkle paper towels, Charmin toilet paper, Suave products, Ragu or Prego, White Castle frozen burgers. Stores here double up to .50 cents ~ occasionally a triple coupon event or double dollar event. :D

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
anyone else?

I forgot to post my info. I have 3 kids, 1 cat and 1 big stupid dog. I don't really need any pet coupons though. No doubles here either :( . Here's some particulars I'm looking for:

Coupons
Coppertone Suncare Product, any except lip balm or trial size $1 (9-30-04)
Kraft Barbeque Sauce .55 ((6/26/04)
Kozy Shack Pudding, any .55 (5-31-04)
Dole Tropical Fruit Salad or Mandarin Oranges .50/2 (6-30-04)
No Nonsence $1 (5/31/04)
Lawry’s Steak Sauce 2-oz trial size FREE (up to $.69) x 4/30/04

Forms
M & M Brand Colorful T-Shirt Offer
(K Mart) Fruit of the Loom Women's $5 Gift Card Offer
Gillette Stadium Patriots T-Shirt Offer
Hersheys Kisses Free Offer
Speed Stick 24/7 Refund Offer
Cheez It Crackers College Team Clip Watch Offer
Veet Satisfaction Guaranteed Offer

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm a day late, can i still hop on?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your not late, Heather, you'r right on time!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
cool!

Let's see, anything up to a dollar (and including a dollar) are doubled.
I can really use lately:
Charmin T.P. .50/1 or higher
Skippy Peanut butter
huggies wipes
cool whip
Cold Cereals (honeycombs, cornpops, cheerios, chex mainly)
Kashi Organic cereals or Cascadian Farms Cereals
Mountain High Yogurt
Tic Tacs
Canned veggies/fruits
Crackers (like wheat thins, Club, Townhouse)
Bread (sara lee, earthgrains, franscisco)

I do not need any forms, and I do not need any non food items aside from the things I mentioned in my list that I need :)

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Allrightythen! Someone had a really good idea, imo. She said she had LOTS of stuff on another swapper's w/l and requested to be assigned to that person. Hey, what's the point if you can't get anything you can really use, right?

So, if you go back and re-read and notice that you have stacks of whatever someone else is looking for, lmk asap and I'll set up partners accordingly. I'll wait to do this until last thing Sunday night, probably around midnight CDT.

TIA!
:D

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great job! Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oops, I forgot to do this last night :blush:

hmsclmom
sends to
AmyMCGS
sends to
aylasmommy
sends to
gkp1031
sends to
crdurham
sends to
BlessedMommy
sends to
dz_blonde_girl
sends to
CountryRose
sends to
Sinclairwife
sends to
couponchic
sends to
AmyBoz
sends to
bamamomto4
sends to
hmsclmom

You'll need to PM the person you're sending to, to get her addy if you don't have it already. Have fun!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Debbie-I'll mail yours out Friday (maybe sooner) if thats ok..? :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts