Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies!
It seems like my home is just bursting at the seams with boys! LOL! One of the boys friends from across the street is here, another is coming to spend the night and then another is coming either later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'd pitch a tent for them to all sleep in if the weather was looking better but we are expecting thunderstorms tonight with wind up to 70 MPH. I can't wait to see the expression on DH's face when he walks in to see 6 boys all stuffed into the living room playing video games! Thank goodness he is a good sport about this and doesn't mind extras.:)

·
27,948 Posts
You must be the "cool mom" Debbie. Glad they feel comfortable in your home. Even though there are too many ,you know where your guys are and who they hang out with and what they are doing. Must haves in the world of parenting. Thanks for being there for them.:heartsm:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
deb u sound like my mom, our house was the "cool"house..and we always had our friends over

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right now the boys are all having a "water war"! :laugh: The dogs have taken cover in thier kennel and I'm getting ready to break out the towels. I don't know if I'm the "cool mom", but everyone seems to congregate here. Maybe it's because I feed them and they are "teen boys":toothy: .

·
27,948 Posts
Enjoy Debbie!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Food is a great incentive for teen boys! :laugh:

But I bet you still are a :csign: Mom!! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have fun Debbie! I know what it to have a full house of boys! lol

How old are your boys?:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My oldest son, Jaysn, is 15 (will turn 16 in October) and the twins, Josh and Chris are 13 (will turn 14 in August). Right now they, 2 of their friends who are spending the night and my DH are all watching Jeaprody together. Too funny listening to all my guys yelling out the answers at the TV!;) Uh oh, I hear a basketball plan being discussed now. DH is going to sit this one out. It's going to be quiet here for a little while as they all head down to the park.:smball: :smball: :smball:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Can I send mine over too? Sounds like you are the "cool" mom! Enjoy those times you have to share with them.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Debbie, sounds like it will be a fun night at your house tonight. I always enjoy having my kids friends here, that way I know where everyone is and that they are safe and sound. Enjoy your evening :D .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts