Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning all. It is raining and a bit chilly here this morning. DH is home today :yippee: so maybe he can help me get a few light chores done.

unload dishwasher
reload dishwasher (ds uses every glass in the house!)
tidy up the livingroom
scoop litterbox
pack truck for our trip this weekend

That's all for today! Have a great day :smball:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Not much going on here today, I don't have to go to work til 8pm.

House work is all caught up, except putting laundry away. Dh is sleeping so I can't do that till later..(he works 3rd shift)

Have to go the post office for mail..are they even open today?

My Mom is coming for the weekend sometime today, so will just hang out with her till I go to work tonight

Have a great day everyone:D

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I just want to say - Happy Easter to All -
I was supposed to be off today, but dd got sick yesterday with strep throat ..... so I ended up staying with her yesterday and working today. It's okay though, since it is raining like crazy here and I couldn't work outside in the dirt anyway. I am working until 2:00 and then going home. When dd is sick, I don't get much else done except take care of her. She is really whiney and grouchy. Easter plans are kind of up in the air right now, just waiting to see what she's up to. Of course there will be church on Sunday but everything else is optional. Hope you all have a fabulous Friday.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Frazzled Friday.....

Frazzled Friday.....
So Far this morning I am running terribly behind.
I have to make the bed.
I need to vacuum.
I need to load the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
I need to fold and put away dd clean clothes.
I need to wash clothes.
I need to dry clothes.
I need to fold clothes.
I need to put away the clean clothes.
Dh is working again tommorow so I need to wash his Work Uniforms.
I nee to dust.
I need to sweep.
I need to mop.
I need to change Kitty Litter.
I need to make a Grocery List of things we are out of .
I need to clean out the bathroom.
Raining Day here so no walk for me.
I will find some other productive houswork to do inside so I can get some exercising done as well.
I need to fix Lunch for me.
I need to do Daily Devotionals(Read my Bible and Pray).
I need to study.
I need to declutter.
I need to organize the Kitchen.
I hope to be able to fix my side of the Master Bedroom Closet This coming week.
Well that is all I can think of that I have to do for Today and for Saturday. Have a Great Easter Weekend.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
Well, dd and I are home together today, which I LOVE! We've already been to Eckerd, where she called out "Look, Mommy! It's Jesus!" about a man in line with a long beard and long hair. Luckily, he laughed with everyone else. Lots to do still, though:

finish my final exam for my class
laundry
change sheets on my bed
fill and run dishwasher
sweep hardwood floors
send in office max rebates
create Easter baskets

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Good morning ....... GOOD FRIDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angel:
I have been dishing up ice cream and cleaning the house, dd is feeling a bit better, gonna dye Easter eggs tonight and do dd's chia pet........ have some crafts to do and help dd make decorations for the holiday table !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A fun day really...... Have a great day ladies !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I am FINALLY back online, my computer crashed & so I had to buy aother one, thought I would have to wait a couple months to do that because they are pretty pricy but I have a great friend who sold me hers because she doesn't use it anymore. I am so happy to be back & now I can catch up with all the things I've been missing the past few days.:D
I cleaned my kitchen
washed & put dishes away
cooking a pot roast yummy:D
getting everything arranged on my computer & checking my boards

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
No school here today, so DSs are home. We have done some cleaning and went to WalMart and Winco. They have had friends over and are now loading the dishwasher. I guess were having spaghetti for dinner. My alleriges are working overtime so I can't get excited about much of anything.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Amy, your DD's comment made me crack up. :crackup: Out of the mouths of babes!

Today I took DD's to the mall. I was crushed to find out my fave restaurant, Chick Fil A, is no longer in this mall. :cry: I couldn't use my coupons! :sigh: They also removed Cinnabon. I will not be going to this mall again. Thankfully, there is one closer to our home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts