Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, been up a lil early this am - hopped right on that gazelle for 15 mins, better then nothing if you ask me :lol: and just before I did that, I tossed a load of whites into the washer and just need to hang them now. I've showered and dressed for work, all I need to do is make my toast to go and Im outta here!

This evening I plan to come home, relax, pack some clothes for the bf's this wknd and a quick mini clean, have dinner and off I go!

:rockon:

What are y'all doing this Funky Friday?

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
It's RAINING HERE!!!! WOOOHOOO! We SO need this and it's coming down in buckets, how wonderful!

So, I'm late starting chores but the kids are all tucked in and cozy in the barns, they won't starve.

No laundry with this flood, but will clean my closet floor, do all chores, dishes from last night, and a nap this afternoon, I have to work tonight.

kj

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
Today... Need to take dd to the doctor's at around 9:30, then come home and tackle my closet floor. I hate cleaning my closet. It's where everything I don't know what to do with ends up. Then need to do the usual dishes, laundry, vacuum, etc..

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Today I just have some straightening up to do but nothing major, want to rearrange the living room too! :)

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I have about three loads of laundry to do and maybe I will sweep the porch. I feel like todays going to be a little lazy.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I have my uniforms in the washer, and am going to get off of here by 10 and get a shower and go get bird food. I have to be at work at 1:30. I hate closing nights, because I always work so hard before I get there, I'm tired already.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Lunch with friends and a movie with my son.:jack:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Suppose to have more rain here today. It rained on and off yesterday. We do not need anymore rain!!!

Woke up early and did an hour of cardio and weight training. I am pooped!

DH got paid today, so I will pay bills and do my grocery run. I have laundry to do too, but I can't hang it out because of the rain. :-( I can hang it on hangers inside and on the drying rack, but I like it hung outdoors.

No special plans for today.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I was up early and walked, now I am packing for a trip to Bransen- for some reason DH got it in his head to take our kids and g-kids down for the weekend and to go to Silver Dollar City.So off we will go. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
*Got rid of ALL my craft items thanks to freecycle :thumb:
*posted a few more things on freecycle
*got a few more coupons from a friend
*add more samples to my "goody" bag
*have 2 trains to mail out
*need to make an app for ultrasound on tumor{s} :mad:
*started back on meds :)
*update checkbook
*go through bills for Aug.
*print new coupons
*call stores to see if the carry a product I'm looking for~I Have $2/1 C/o I want to use but haven't seen.
*took care of kitty
*took meds/breakfast
*done daily reading
*daily surveys
*look for another pantry
*check out a couple things on ebay
*read another chapter in my new book

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
It's another hot one here. I should get in there & clean my closet, but it's just too hot. I might chicken out & just do under the kitchen sink instead :p

We did quite a bit of cleaning yesterday, so not much to do here other than laundry & dishes. I AM going to clean out my knitting corner though.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Got up early(5am) with DH and drove to the Applebees in Wesley Chapel to do some touch up painting inside and recoat the topcap. Then stopped in Tampa and picked up the wallpaper for the remodel job that starts on Sunday night. Another week of night work:yucky:
Then we picked up a check for our last overnight job. Stopped at Sam's bought the needful things, went to bank, came home paid bills and now I'm gonna rest for our dance group tonight.

Laurie in Bradenton

1 - 12 of 12 Posts