Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mailed everybody again today about the Secret.

The mail is really to people who are meant to be e-mailing me.

IF for any reason you haven't recieved this mail, as I know I've had some problems with this PLEASE e-mail Melissa :)hugz: Melissa) and she will pass it on to you.

Please don't mail me - if my mail isn't getting through to you then I have the problem so please ask Melissa. And also my DD is very sick at the moment and I just don't have time right now to answer all my mail - I'm sorry about this :(

I CAN NOT do this without you ALL ~ Please help me out here.

Thank you.
Lots of Love
Bev. xxx

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
No problem Bev! Yep everyone that has questions, email me! If you haven't gotten the most recent emails, email me and i will get you caught up. :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I apologise for posting this here and not mailing but I need to make sure that you see it.

I 'should've' recieved approx 13 e-mails this week, I have had 3!

I will not pretend that I'm not really pi$$ed off about it ~ These are not from people 'doing their own' but the people that I said I would help. I don't know who you all are, I haven't got either the time or inclination to try and work it out, but YOU know.

I appreciate that we all have 'real lives' going on (including me) but if you 'said' you were in, you had a deadline of TWO weeks ago.

Three people have bothered to mail me and I think I'm approachable and flexible? I realise 'stuff' comes up. For all those that couldn't be bothered to even answer my mail the deadline is now closed! I can not indefinately hang around hoping to hear from you or this will never be completed.

I'm really very hurt that so many thought it was a good idea BUT ~ and then on top of that couldn't be bothered to send things they had promised.

I'm sure you'll be slateing me now and to be honest I'm not worried ~ The secret will continue with the rest of us and I'll just do what I can.

I am pi$$ed off, disappointed, hurt and angry, but we will continue without you.

Apart from those who HAVE sent me mail (Thank you :hugz: and I can wait still as agreed) for everybody else the deadline is here ~ Don't mail me now you are too late.

For everybody that hasn't got a deadline (because we've been waiting on all the others) I will mail you later in the week.

Many Thanks to everybody that is at least keeping in touch and those who are still helping.

Love
Bev. xxx

·
27,948 Posts
:wave: I'm still here Bev!:wave2:
Thank you!:rose:

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I hope that you have received my emails. I tried to get my stuff to you quickly. I hope that it was ok. I figured since I had not heard back that it was. Keep up your great work Bev.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thank you Bev, we love you! :hug2:

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
bev, i'm soryy. i have not received any emails from you. i received one email from melissa, then i emailed her back and not heard anything else.:( :( i will just sit this out. i'm sorry you are upset, but i also understand.:(

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Yikes Misty! I didn't get an email back after i emailed you! I am so sorry!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Traci ~ I do have your things ~ Thank you :hugz: I will do something with them ASAP. Very much appreciated.

Darlene ~ Thank you for keeping in touch, I have mailed you. xxxx

Diana ~ Thank you also, you have been a star with all you have on your plate at the present time. I have mailed you also.

Amanda ~ I will mail you.

Misty ~ Sorry you have had no mail from either me or melissa :confused: if you still want to be a part please just get me some things as quickly as possible. We would still LOVE you to be 'in' ~ You are a large part of the village!

Melissa ~ Thank you SO much for all the work and support you have given me, I love you Lots. xxxxxxxx

I'm very sorry that everyone is obviously upset with me now and maybe I could've worded it all better but I hadn't had any sleep for over 24 hours (which didn't help) and I AM really fed up!

I have sent out close to 400 e-mails and answered LOTS of one off questions and tried to help everybody as much as is humanly possible and I still have very little to 'show' for any of it!

I feel the people backing out could just have easily sent me an e-mail and still been 'in' than e-mailed me backing out :confused: Still that's entirely up to you.

It's the people I have NO contact from that are a problem because I can't wait forever and I don't want people screaming that they 'said they were in' when it's all over! :(

I appreciate that lots of people will cease speaking to me now but that's ok ~ I have tried to do lots of work for this and 'found' the time because I feel it's important, if you don't, I understand that, but I'm not computer clever enough to be able to chase people up individually and all you have to do is send ONE e-mail, if you can't then I feel you could've not made the commitment to start with???? I DO understand people have 'other' commitments.

Anyway IF you're still 'in' PLEASE send me your things ASAP because if you don't and it's finished, I can't be responsible ~ I feel I have kept people fully updated and I HAVE to try and get this all together before poor Sara goes out of her mind LOL.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I am lost :confused: I've been really busy and away on vacation. What were we supposed to send and by when? Could either of you please email me?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chelle ~ You do know about this because we have talked about it. I've sent you mail anyway, if there's any problems please get back to me. LOTS of Love from Bev. xxx

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Bev, I didn't say that I didn't know what it's about. I said that I don't know the deadline nor what I'm supposed to be sending. Check your email, I emailed you back.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chelle ~ I've mailed you.

I have sent e-mails to everybody at every stage of this.

If you don't know what is going on you will have to mail me or Melissa, I really can't understand this :confused: I don't have a problem with my mail with anybody else. All my eBay stuff is recieved and everything????

I am becoming very disheartened with it all now anyway, I am working VERY hard AND I have LOTS of family stuff going on, If NOBODY is getting mail from me and LOTS have discided to back out then we may as well forget it :(

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Bevv, I know this is a lot to organize and even more difficult because you are overseas.

I'd like to suggest, though, that you keep all posts about this secret in one thread so it's easier for people to find. You've got some in The Veranda and some in Blog Divas...if you need/want help merging them all, plmk.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I should have put them all in one place, I'm sorry if that confused anybody.

It's not important now though - I have made a decision and there will be no more posts (except maybe to Thank everybody that 'did' help at the end?)

I've completely had enough of it all now and I have a completion date of 3 weeks.

I won't be answering anymore questions and if things turn up to be included that will be great. If not too bad :(

So most of the mailing work is over - it's all about getting something to Sara & Gabe now ~ which is all that was really important from the beginning.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: Bev
I PMed you here at the Village. I'm so sorry that this wonderful surprise that you were planning has turned into another "stressor" in your life. Please know that I do understand your being upset and that you have so much on your plate at the moment that life is just very difficult to handle at the moment. I love you and I hate to see you hurting. Take some deep breaths, do what you can and don't worry about the rest. Your first priority has to be your family and we all understand that!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Rules about Pillow fight club

1st RULE: You do not talk about Pillow Fight Club.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Pillow Fight Club.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two women to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at Pillow Fight Club, you HAVE to fight.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
sorry I couldn't resist.
:toothy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts