Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The home page looks like this in Chrome - if I mouse-over under the left nav bar, it expands. It's basically one column the whole page with lots of white space.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Obviously I'm not Gabe LOL, but I don't see that. :confused:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
How are you guys seeing that? I don't even see a left navigational bar :confused:

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
My guess is that your ISP has some things cache?
Or you have cache in your browser.

Here is what it looks like in my chrome browser.
With an empty cache and fresh page.

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Here is a screenshot in firefox.
Full page
(I'm not displaying google ads in my captures.)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks - that fixed it. Just about never had to clear the cache in the past 25 years to view a page correctly.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I'm glad that worked for you. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everybody.. I'm back!

It's really nice to be back in the Village again. I first learned about it back in the late 90's. I was a working woman then and I was searching for ways to make ends meet with 3 kids. The site was just what I needed and I immediately fell in love. The stockpile pictures had me intrigued and I went for the gusto from there. Now, I need that same boost that I felt when I first stumbled on the site. Tonight was the night and I'm committed to getting this butt in gear..again. Although, me and 2 of the kids live in a really nice apartment, I'm not just so sure hoe much I can stockpile without possibly crashing down the floor on my neighbors below me..LOL! If anyone has any ideas for frugal living in an apartment I'm open to any suggestions. I've been tempted to het a mini freezer from Walmart for starters. I soo envy you guys with homes. My hubby and I are working on homeownership soon, so maybe I will be in the big leagues sooner than I know. Stephanie:teddy2:

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Forum main page borders seem to be missing.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Illustrated example of what I mean

And yes, my cache is cleared. :p

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Should be fixed now. Will work on the toplinkbar links tonight

·
Registered
8,566 Posts