Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gabe went to the thrift store on his break from work and picked us up a small breakfast table. It's so adorable and looks brand new. It's oval and glass topped with two chairs. The chairs are low backed and rounded backs with pretty white cushions.
He called to tell me he found a kitchen table for the kids to eat at and I wasn't sure what to expect, but was so excited when he brought it in the door. It's just so pretty.

I couldn't connect my camera, but found a pic that is darn close to it online. (except mine is natural and not painted)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Wowsers!

That makes me want to cry, last night I saw a perfectly good wicker set, 3 pieces, out on the curb of someone's house that said free, dh wouldnt stop.!!!

This makes up for it tho- Good for you Sara

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awww. I can't tell you how many times I have pouted over drive by spottings where Gabe flew by. lol He normally will stop if I am insistent, but most often I mumble that I didn't get a good enough look at something when he drove by so fast. lol

This set makes up for the four dining room chairs I saw there the other day. They sold right before I walked in. If we hadn't made a stop before there, I would have snatched them up in a heartbeat.

I'm so happy over this little cafe set though. I wanted to give Gabe some praise for taking a chance and just grabbing it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
how pretty !!! What a great find :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Oh Sara, I love them, they are great. WTG Gabe.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
wow! how cute! what a great find!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
oooh I love it, you lucky lucky girl:smball:

·
27,948 Posts
:clap: You did good, Gabe! Pretty & functional, all the features. Enjoy! :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Wow, they are awesome, I would like the natural even better !!!!!!! Gabe you'll have that brownie point yet !!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I was just coming to post that he should get one for this, Gabe your great at Thrift Stores! Do you do yard sales too?

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Great find Gabe! I love the look Sara. I bet you will enjoy eating breakfast there.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Very pretty. Will you be putting it outside like in the picture you posted?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
wow what a great buy...

wow what a great buy...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts