Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Princess ? TV Shows ? Slice

In this series, Gail Vaz-Oxlade, host of the hit series Til Debt Do Us Part, tackles the newest generation of spoiled spenders. Over a six week period, Gail takes away these Princess’s credit cards, puts them on a cash diet and challenges them to start achieving goals. Using her no-nonsense tough talk, Gail confronts, cajoles and guides these spoiled Princesses as they transform into self-sufficient young women. Packed with Gail’s practical financial advice and compelling candidates, Princess is candid and entertaining viewing for a wide range of audiences.

I so look forward to seeing this. I'm sure I'll be wanting to slap a few :queen2: princesses :drama:after the show. :p

I believe it is starting this Saturday on CNBC.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had read about that a few months back, it's been in Canada for a while right? Bummed I'll have to miss it since I just cancelled cable:(

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
trying to u-verse record it, but do not see it on the scheduling?

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
here it is News Headlines this saturday at 10 pm.

uverse still has it listed as "til debt do us part".

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hope they aren't planning on cancelling "Til Debt Do Us Part". I realize they are old shows in Canada, but we've just discovered them this year. Lots of good advice for all ages.

Hannah

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Thanks! I'll be checking it out.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
They also have a Til Debt Do Us Part - Home Edition

Home ownership is one of the biggest and potentially rewarding financial commitments that a couple can make, but there are thousands of homeowners who are now questioning their decisions and financial expert Gail Vaz-Oxlade is here to help.

This season of Til Debt Do Us Part focuses on couples and families who are struggling financially with the challenges of home ownership and facing a conflict when it comes to managing their money while keeping a roof over their heads.
The homeowners agree that if they don't clean up their act and get on the right path, they must sell their house to help pay down their debt. I have yet to catch that one.

The Princess one drives me batty. From the ones I've seen, its spoiled girls who were never told 'no' by mom & dad OR were told no but it wasn't enforced. But the amount of money they spend and what they spend it on still keeps me flabbergasted. Its something I watch on and off to give myself a reality check and not feel so bad for buying one thing for myself.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm so excited about this show. I love til debt do us part. so I'm very excited about this.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i didn't think she was making til debt do us part anymore?

she has princess and the TDDUP: home edition shows now.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I watched a few of the Home Edition shows last night. In one, I wanted to strangle the husband for the way he talked to the wife, and how he thought he was always right! I felt sorry for the wife, as they didn't get any money at the end of the show. His idea of fixing things was to ask for money from their families.

Good thing I wasn't holding a brick while I was watching, or we might have had to get ourselves a new TV! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts