Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went garage saling with a friend today. We cleaned up! I got my DSs all of their school clothes except for socks for about $25.00!!! These are NICE clothes, so I spent a little more than I usually do. Jeans were 3.00, but were like new and nice brands--GAP, Ralp Lauren, AZ Jeans, etc. I also got a bunch of shorts ans shirts.

At another "sale", the lady had made all the $ she needed, so was GIVING away anything that you could use! I got a couple of shirts and some shorts there.

I also got some framed artwork--one for me for 2.50 (vintage flower print), a nice birdhouse print that is NEW for sil for Christmas (1.00) and amultiple frame for my niece for her birthday (pewter look and onlu 2.00!). I got a bunch of NEW Lisa Frank stuff for another niece fro her birthday as wella s some Beanies for her. I spent about 1.00 on her and her birthday is DONE. I got four CDs for 1.00 and some brand new teddy bear Christmas pins that look like C. Radko ornaments for .25 each for mil and sil! I also found some souvenier plates for DH as well and an Oregon trivia game. I had a blast!!!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
WTG Lori! You got some great deals. :D

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AngeleeBob
1,471 Posts
Today was a great garage sale day! You did a great job.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WTG!! Great deals!!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
It always makes you feel great when you find such great deals. Congrats.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Wow that is great..

Wow that is great..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts