2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today when I drove by gas was down to $3.42. That's down about
.25 over the past month.

Anyone else seeing gas prices dropping?

·
Registered
956 Posts
our gas had made it all the way down to $2.99/gal a few days ago, but has since went back up to $3.15/gal, I don't expect it to go back down any here until after Christmas.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Ours is at $3.22 to $3.25.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Here in s.w.NH it's gone from roughy $3.35 to $3.15 in the last 4-6 weeks. Hetaing oil has not seemed to move, still $3.599 if you pay within 10 days (or $3.699 if you don't) Strikes me as a little odd- round here they seem to mimic eachother in going up or down, as I've noticed.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Strikes me as a little odd- round here they seem to mimic eachother in going up or down, as I've noticed.
Hubby said it dosen't sound right to him because $'s per barrel went up, not down...
so oil goes up and gas comes down? Definitely odd

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I paid 2.97 today in MO. 25 bucks filled my Jeep half way. lol

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
Not by much here.........at $3. forty something....

I usually try to buy it when in Idaho..........or on the Indian Reservation.......much cheaper.

Our gas tax is a killer.........and our 'wonderful Gov.' is talking about raising gas tax yet another 10 cents a gallon. God
forbid should they try to balance the budget by cutting the fat.........need to do it on our backs!!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Hubby said it dosen't sound right to him because $'s per barrel went up, not down...
so oil goes up and gas comes down? Definitely odd
Our company has been that price for months now....just double checked on a website that lists all local prices for heating oil, they range from 3.799 to 3.339. Average is 3.615. Not a biggie to us, we pre-bought last winter at 2.999, but if gas has fallen .20+, you'd think oil would too! If it doesn't come down like gas prices, I don't know if we'll pre-buy or not this winter for next.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Ours fell to $3.15 the last week or so.

·
Registered
9,907 Posts
Ours dropped to $3.15 or so in late Sept and has been going down a penny at a time since. It hit 2.99 in mid-Nov, and has been hovering there the last few weeks. I saw 2.89 out on the interstate, 3.04 to 3.19 in town (they have higher gas tax in some areas). Was 2.94 at my corner pump the other night.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Yes it is going down! But I wouldn't count on it staying down. It dropped to $2.99 a gal for regular unleaded at the Kroger by my house. I get 3 cents off that with my Kroger card. They also have the lowest premium unleaded prices (for the Harleys) I have found. Two days ago it was $3.19 and probably dropped 3 cents yesterday.

·
Registered
176 Posts
3.01 here just waiting for it to drop below 3 dollars.

·
Registered
279 Posts
$2.98 in Davenport, IA

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
They're even dropping here. Monday, I saw it at 95.9 per litre.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts