Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just told my fiance that gas was going up to $3.50 a gallon.
(because of Iran and Britian )
He just filled up at $2.74..
There goes any chance of me getting a car now.

·
Registered
419 Posts
the cheapest gas I saw yesterday here in Massachusetts was 2.53 per gallon. It has been steadily rising. I told my son that here will be no more driving short distances when we can walk if gas goes up anymore.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Glad I filled up yesterday!!!! I hope it doesn't stay like that. People can't afford for everything to keep going up because of the gas prices (which seem to effect everything)!!!! Here's to crossing my fingers that this recent jump will be short lived.
of corse it is spring, moving toward summer, which always seems to be when the gas prices seem to go up....(shudder) ..... I sure hope I'm wrong and the finger crossing thing works!!!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
My Dad told me that it will hit $3.00 plus a gallon and that it will be that price from now on..I hope he's wrong but I doubt it...

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I paid $2.37 when I filled up last weekend and DH paid $2.47 last night to fill his truck up. It is rising here but we are still cheaper than either coast I think. I am glad that I bought a car that gets great gas milage when I bought last year.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
When I filled up yesterday it was $2.45 for the cheap stuff.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
The cheapest I have seen here is $2.79 a gallon, I hope it doesn't rise much more.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I would love to see some of the prices you ladies are paying in any other state other then california. the gas station i go to is as of this morning $3.23 for the cheap stuff! Yesterday it was $3.18. It's awful, awful, awful. i try to drive only when i absolutely need to. thankfully some things are within walking distance for me.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
We were at 2.59 last weekend. Need to check now.

·
Registered
161 Posts
2.59 today. Just one week ago it was 2.39, and I didn't fill up because I thought it was too high, and surely would go down!! Guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
2.59 today. Just one week ago it was 2.39, and I didn't fill up because I thought it was too high, and surely would go down!! Guess I was wrong.
:lol3: I thought the same thing last week when our cheapest gas was at $2.74. I thought I would wait until this week and then I saw it was at $2.79 yesterday :sigh:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
I just heard on tonights news that it is going nowhere but up, up, UP!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
It has went up to $2.57 here. I can't believe it is going up again!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Here in Canada, gas is $1.05 per litre which is $4 per gallon. Cost me over $48 to fill up my Honda Civic.:weeping:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
When I went out today, gas was $3.10 a gallon!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts