Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me or if I was just wishful thinking, but the other day I thought I saw our gas at..... Are you ready..... 3.99 A GALLON!!!!! Around here it has been steady at about 4.30 a gallon, and now it is below 4.00 I could not believe it... I am filling up maybe not pay day, but on Tuesday when they have "gas war Tuesdays" when you save another 4cents a gallon. Just thought I would share....

·
Registered
737 Posts
I paid $3.88 a gallon today. Gas prices varies depending on where you live. I wish groceries prices would be lowered too.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Prices have went down in towns near here, but not much here. It's down to $4.10 about 15 miles from here, but it's still $4.14-$4.17 here - that's down from $4.19 more than 2 weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I filled up yesterday at....are your ready for this?
$3.48!!!!
today it popped back up to 3.64....it always does that here, it goes down for about a week a couple cents a day, and then pops back up all that it went down. It's like a game to figure out how low it;s gonna go before it pops back up again!!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
I saw it today for 3.79 at walmart.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Normally DH and I will follow each other in our vehicles to the gas station and fill up. We do this every 2 wks, regardless of how much we have driven. Anyways, yesterday we were going out for supper, our monthly treat, and noticed gas was down to $3.67. The last we had seen it was $3.99 So, we pull in and fill my Ford Escape up! It took $25. We decided we would go ahead and drive home (2 blks away) and get his truck, fill it up and then go have supper. When we got back to the gas station it was $3.57. It took $31 for his truck. Made me very happy to see the prices down, even if only for a day or two! ;)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Our gas right now is $3.78....normally its about $4.05

1 - 11 of 11 Posts