Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thru today
JCP has some 2.97 clearance areas and coupons for10 off 25$ that were in small stickies on yesterdays paper and in ad that came yesterday or you can print one here JCPenney Coupons..... yesterday i spent 16.xx saved over 250$ !!
can also be done online with code on coupon

starting tomorrow cvs has a deal tomorrow where if you spend 30 on certain items you get a 10$ GC looks to be of your choice or at least stores like macys gap by the add- stock up on stuff you use and then use the GC for a holiday gift or to shop for the holiday

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I was thinking about doing the CVS deal...read about it last week on Hot Coupon World. I loved it when they had the gas card deal all summer. I stocked up on those.

What did you get at JCP? I was thinking about doing that deal also. Dear Mom told me about it last week too and gave me a coupon. Middle son needs pajamas...all of his are several inches too short...lol. Dh needs dress clothes. Wonder if I'd find anything like that?

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i got jewelry that was RV up to 40$ macrame with beads/ crystal sets bracelets etc some pin sets got 9 of them.

some will go in gift bin for last minute gifts for teens some in dd's stockings for christmas

my oldest son needed a plain suit jacket - i got him a 240$ one for 25 i think it was after coupon found a angry birds tee for 2.97 for 17 yo who was with me .

i am tempted to go to other store in another mall and see what i can find there but trying to resist temptation.
but then again when its really nagging it can mean theres a bargain there waiting for me and intuition is telling me that

my one store had alot of mens polos for 2.97 but we have enough of them.

i like to browse so i just search out the clearance racks that are at least 70%off ad do a quick review and move to the next one.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I bought a pair of black shoes for church and received a $5 JCP fastcash coupon...never heard of those before. It's for $5 off of a $15 purchase. Dear Mom went and found pajamas for my middle son...don't know what she paid for them. She also got him shorts for $2.97 for next summer. My coupon expires on Thurs. so I might go back before then and see what I can find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts