Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorrow (tues) hubby is gonna start on our new bathroom. we are turning mason's bedroom into a new bathroom that will be much bigger than the one (master bath) we have now. the master bath (now) will become a computer room/office. we went today and bought a new whirlpool bath (6 jets):bath: and a new toilet. i can't wait to get it started. i will take before pics and pics to show the progress. we also got ceramic tile for the flooring.;)
wish us luck.:)
we are also getting ready to start an addition to our house in the front. we will be adding 2 more bedrooms, a hallway, as well as a new roof and hopefully a new deck. we have some major work ahead. the builders are coming out wed. or thurs. to start on the foundation for the new addition.
we are going to paint our vinyl siding.....has anyone ever done that?? i will start a new thread on that one....anyway, i'm rambling.;) probably because it is almost 1:00 am and i'm tired. lol.

·
27,948 Posts
Wow, how exciting!
I wish you a no headache, under budget, job well done!:)

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Good luck Misty, sounds like a big job!!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
That sounds like very big jobs...... Good luck Misty !!!!!!!!!:D

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
How exciting! Sounds like things are going to be so nice. I can't wait to see pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.