Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've posted this here because so many of us have weight loss as one of our main goals.

Let's talk buddies first

You know the weight loss buddy is an excellant idea.

I have a weight loss buddy. We e-mail each other almost everyday. We encourage each other, pat each other on the back. We both found out our reasons for keeping the wegiht on and why we each emotionally. We've shared it with each other and cried together. But everyday, were making steps towards our goals. We share if were having a difficult time.

If we find a website we think can help each other, we send it. If we find a quote we think will help the other person, we share it with other. We've talked about weight loss books, about Dr. Phil's program, about Oprah's shows on weight loss.

Were the best of friends in other areas as well, but its been wonderful to have my weight loss buddy. ;)

See if you can match up with someone. It works.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I could use a buddy! I'd like to lose a couple of pounds and I mostly need help with motivation and support to eat healthier and to stick with my workout routine. If anyone wants to be email buddies, my address is [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts