Frugal Village Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't normally watch his show a friend of mine called and told me to watch today's show. All I can say is "wow!" For anyone interested you can set it to record around 1am or so.

I know most people scoff at him and what he says, but most of us here know something is on the horizon and things are not looking good for the future and we are trying to be somewhat prepared with food, skills, ect.

Even if you hate Glen Beck the show was very eye opening as far as what other countries think of the US and they want to see us fall.
And are making plans to make it happen.

Something is brewing for sure. Even during the show it was the first time I saw a commercial for storing food the site was foodinsurance.com.

Anyway it raised my eyebrows for sure.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Jas,

I think his version of the 3 Little Pigs is hysterical. Check it out if you can. I do catch Glenn Beck at times when I have time.Thanks for the reminder.

·
Banned
96 Posts
And if things in this country the way they currently are don't change and I mean "real" change our once great nation will fall. This country has been going to hell in a handbasket lately.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was really scary. We may not like what these people who hate us believe but they want to take America down and are making sure that the pieces fall into place to make that happen.

There is video with the people warning us what is on the way. They are not trying to hide it.

This is not about party lines, this stuff is from the outside they don't care if you are a Dem or a Reb.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
I don't watch Glenn Beck, but I do believe something's coming. I see the writing on the wall.

Reactions: jas

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
jas, we don't have tv reception, but we do catch his radio show. He has hit the nail on the head as to several things that are happening around us. Although the subjects he discusses are pretty deep, he also loves to clown around on his show....gotta love Pat & Stu:)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
We love watching Glenn Beck and did watch it tonight. Such a eye opener.

Reactions: jas

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
He's cute, yeah? Can't say I really watch his show though. :laugh:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I guess I'm in the club that would rather see him fired for some of the things he says. What he said about Japan recently really fires the bottom of my behind.

I put him in the same club as Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. If the three of them disappeared off of the face of the planet, it'd make the world a whole lot nicer.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
DH watches him. I usually don't unless I catch a snippit here or there. Some of the things he says are an eye-opener for sure!

·
27,948 Posts
"Do your homework, make up your own mind" I like Glen for the most part but have to change the channel when he starts preaching about God.

I like Ann & Rush for the most part too.;)

Reactions: NikoSan999 and Russ

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
We love Glenn around here! He is intelligent, honest, and puts on a great show! He is a cutey to me too! He's got beautiful, stunning eyes....love 'em!

I like Ann and Rush too!

·
19,119 Posts
Whether you love or hate him - he does have some solid ideas that deserve thinking about for sure!!

Reactions: VanVivCam and jas

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whether you love or hate him - he does have some solid ideas that deserve thinking about for sure!!
I don't love him or hate him. What was chilling on the show was not so much what he said, it was what on tape of others saying. Those people could care less about Glen Beck, Ann or Rush or anyone else for that matter. The message is the same for them whoever the messenger is.

I don't know what he said about Japan so I can't comment on that.

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
I don't love him or hate him. What was chilling on the show was not so much what he said, it was what on tape of others saying. .
In that regard, couldn't a tape be made of good things people are saying about the US?

Also, as some of us older :sigh: folks remember this hatred for the US is nothing new. The Ayatollah Khomeini and his followers of the late 70's loathed the US and everything it stood for.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Girls! Girls! Glen is my MAN. :hubba: When he comes on I tell everyone this is my hour with my man so don't bother me. LOL

I watch him every chance I get because he tells it like it is. Sometimes it is deep and over my head but I admire his honesty. He truly cares about people and our country. He is trying to warn them in advance and what they can do to prepare for what is coming down the pipe. I have stepped up my prepping thanks to Glen. I still think the perfect ticket would be Glen and Sarah 2012, but that is my opinion. ;) Gonna be sure to watch all week.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Girls! Girls! Glen is my MAN. :hubba: When he comes on I tell everyone this is my hour with my man so don't bother me. LOL

I watch him every chance I get because he tells it like it is. Sometimes it is deep and over my head but I admire his honesty. He truly cares about people and our country. He is trying to warn them in advance and what they can do to prepare for what is coming down the pipe. I have stepped up my prepping thanks to Glen. I still think the perfect ticket would be Glen and Sarah 2012, but that is my opinion. ;) Gonna be sure to watch all week.
Well here your man will be on in about 35 minutes!

I will be watching this week too. After last nights show I am interested in what else he has to say.

I get that his show is not everyones cup of tea, but at least we have the choice still to watch or not, we can take what he says and search out the information further or toss it in the trash.

·
27,948 Posts
He always encourages you not take his or anyones word about anything. Listen, research, just do your homework & make up your own mind.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He always encourages you not take his or anyones word about anything. Listen, research, just do your homework & make up your own mind.

Thanks, It is everyones responsibility to check out what anyone says about something if you are interested in the subject matter and are going to base any future decisions you make on whatever the matter may be. I can assure you that just because someone on the tv says something it is correct that I believe them. I am interested in the topic he has on so I am watching.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.