Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else noticed this? When clicking the 'Go Advanced' reply button ....do you see ALL the smileys listed to the right so you can just click on them? Only a few used to show then you had to click [more] to see the rest on the list in separate window. Now they're all displayed and you have to scroll WAY down to the bottom of the page to hit the post button. Plus the box with the smiles is off centred and extends way to the right.

Is it just me experiencing this or is this a new format change to the smileys?

BTW: Love the new smileys added :howdyhi:

·
27,948 Posts
Yes, Gabe is working out some kinks. All will be back to normal in a bit.;)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool...thought I had issues with my comp & the village.

I got a funky layout of the village when I logged in last night as well but all has returned to normal. Then today the smileys were acting up....was starting to think it was my comp.

Thx Darlene :)

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
I think he's working on the smilies so custom smilies will work in the blogs. I know he did that the other day, and it's possible something got thrown out of wack when he did.

I have the :howdyhi: as one of my custom smilies...testing now to see if it works.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michelle - its a cute smiley :)

I guess we'll wait for Gabe to hammer out the bugs later.

It is, though I have to say that I may have swiped it from Darlene. Not sure. I think I may have gotten it from another site. But at any rate, Gabe knows about the errors, so it's all good :tay:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts