Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please add anything that you wish to this, I want to thank everyone who answers now, I may not be back for a couple of days so I want everyone to know that I totally apprecate the time you all are taking to read the books and add to the discussion. Heaven.

HAVE YOU READ SPQ BOOK OF LOVE??

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A WANNABE WANNABE?

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON WHY THESE WOMEN ARE SO POPULAR??

BE HONEST HERE DO YOU HAVE A TIARA? IF SO DO YOU WEAR INSIDE THE HOUSE OR OUTSIDE??
(no I don't own one. )

THE OBIT FOR HER SISTER WAS SO FUNNY ( I THOUGHT) COULD YOU WRITE ONE FOR A FRIEND OR YOUR SISTER??

THE PROMISE?? ( WE ARE NOT GOING TO GO INTO GREAT DETAIL HERE) WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON IT??

HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE HUSBAND CHAIN LETTER???

As I said before I want your real thoughts on the book. Thanks everyone

ANYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO ADD??

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Oh Heaven, I hope you really liked the book. Its one of those that you either ROFL over or you are offended. I ROFL of course, being as I am just that kind of girl. I have read the SPQBOL and loved it. I need a good laugh occassionally and I do think men in general are such pains in the A**.

I would like to be a wannabe wannabe. Sounds like a lot of fun to me. I don't have a tiara yet, but am on the look out for one. I have a good friend who has read both books with me and she is also on the look out for a tiara. We think we deserve to be queens. LOL

The obit was funny. Depending on my mood I could certainly write one for my sister.

As for the Promise. I think its fabulous. Unfortunately I have a SO that nothing works on, not even the promise. If I ever find another man, I am looking for one that the Promise would work on. I honestly believe it would work on the right guy - now all I need is him and a few girl friends.......

I have not received the husband chain letter, probably since I have a SO instead. I think its a hoot too.

I think the book is a humorous look at life and dag gone it, most of its true.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
27,948 Posts
Just got the book today (yea!) I'll jump in soon!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts