Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the 90's, there was a cute crocheted angel ornament pattern that I found in a magazine called "Annie's Crochet Newsletter". It called for crochet thread and to create the angel's head, you had to crochet around a cabone ring. I have tried to find it online...went to the free pattern sites & I just cannot find the pattern. If anyone remembers this pattern & can tell me where I might be able to find it, please let me know. Thanks:)

·
Super Moderator
19,752 Posts
In case you didn't check Ravelry, there are several ornaments there. Even if you can't find the exact pattern, maybe you can find something that you'd like just as well. :)

Here's a site that has back issues of the magazine you mentioned. Treasured Heirlooms Crochet Vintage Pattern Shop: Annie's Crochet Newsletter, page 3

Sometimes people sell patterns from magazines on eBay, too, so that might be worth checking. You can request things on eBay and eBay will send out a notice to sellers that you're looking. If someone has it they'll let you know. I was able to get an OOP cross stitch booklet by doing that.

Good luck. It's maddening when you can't find something you think will be perfect for your needs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts