Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is bad - We are going out to CA to see family. We will be gone for about 10 days...and....I am really going to miss you guys! My in-laws (which I am not looking forward to seeing - that's another whole story) have SSLLLLOOOWWWW dialup, if I am lucky, so basically no internet. Have fun while I'm gone - (it really is bad when you feel like your going to miss a web board- but hey, this is not just any ol' board - this is FRUGAL VILLAGE!!!)

bye :weeping: - see you in ten days

·
27,948 Posts
Have a great trip & don't worry, if anything exciting happens we'll fill you in when you get back. ;)
Helpful thing is to bring a little notebook with you & when an idea for fv pops into your head for a topic, just jot it down. Getting away for a while can give you all kinds of fresh new ideas. Can't wait to hear all about your trip, have a blast!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Have a great trip! We are headed out to California in late May too!When you get back, I'm hoping you will tell me some things we can't miss!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
enjoy your trip to Cali............ I have slooooooooow dial up. Phone lines here havn't been upgraded yet. Depending on what part f Cali you are going to there is a lot to see............
Fern

·
Registered
674 Posts
Have a great time!!!!!! Enjoy the weather!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Have a great trip.
I total get you on the in-law thing!!! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Have a wonderful vacation Traci! Are you coming to So. California? It is a little gloomy right now, but supposed to warm up and be nice this week.

If worse comes to worse take a break from the in-laws and go to the library and log on! LOL :crackup:

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Aww Traci! No worries gf - we'll all still be here waiting for the tales from your trip! I hope you bring your camera! Its so beautiful out there!! Enjoy yourself!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Maybe you'll have some funny inlaw stories for us when you get back! Good luck and enjoy the weather.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Have a safe and wonderful trip!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Have a great time!

--Michelle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts