Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DD will officially be 14 on Saturday. Saturday happens to be Family Christian Day at Busch Stadium, Casting Crowns will be singing post game and some of the players from both teams will be speaking. So, she asked to go to this game for her birthday. My spend-thrift older brother bought us 4 tickets for her B-Day!! We are going to spend the weekend with friends that live about 20 minutes from the stadium, and they are going to the game with us since dear brother bought 3 extra tickets, then decided not to use them and gave those to us too. Sometimes having family that likes to blow money pays off!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Cool! What an awesome Birthday present! We are huge Cardinals fans here at my house. If you haven't been before, you should see if you can take a trip to the St. Louis Zoo. It is a really great one. I see you live in MO, though. So you've probably been before. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! What an awesome Birthday present! We are huge Cardinals fans here at my house. If you haven't been before, you should see if you can take a trip to the St. Louis Zoo. It is a really great one. I see you live in MO, though. So you've probably been before. Have fun!
We have been before, but not to the new stadium. We were up there a few weeks ago and walked around the outside of the stadium, can't wait to see the inside.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
What a great birthday gift. I love the new stadium--it's beautiful. We're hoping to get up to a Cards game in September.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts