Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I was a member here for a little while about 8 months ago and fell off the frugal wagon. I am back now and DETERMINED to get this debt off. I am going to see Dave Ramsey at the end of this month and my dh and I are SO excited! I have been reading the forum lately and am right now calling my directv company to cancel and getting basic cable for $15.00. This will save us about $100 a month!

We just started with Consumer Credit Counseling to help get these interest rates and payments on our credit cards under control. The program is supposed take us 5 years...but with us snowballing it won't be near that long. Do any of you have experience with Consumer Credit Counseling?

Thank you and I am so excited to jump in here!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hi, glad to have you back. I don't really have any experience with CCCS.
Time to jump back on that frugal wagon!! I've saved you a seat. :welcome:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Welcome back. :)

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Welcome back. Sounds like you have made some good plans. Good luck!

·
27,948 Posts
Welcome back! :apple:

·
4,028 Posts
Hello from a newbie! I have no experience with CCC.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Hi and :welcome: back.

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
:wave: :welcome: back! As for CCC I've heard that you should stay away from them, they just charge you fees that you probably dont have. Getting out of debt on your own is much easier and it doesnt cost you a penny to snowball debt using Dave Ramseys plan. Good Luck!

·
Licence to Kill
3,479 Posts
Glad you came back! Don't know anything about CCC...my hubby and I just started digging our way out on our own...

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome BAck Home :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts