Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello & good afternoon all how are u all doing on this saturday afternoon ? I'm doing my daily wash and my hubby is working and the kids are drivingme crazy today they wont go out side never do when there dad isn't home but when he's home they do lol Any plans for Mothers Day ? I'm going out to dinner and spend time with the hubby and kids Hope u all have a gr8t weekend

hugs rhonda:smball:

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Well, we just got home a few minutes ago. I don't have big plans for Mother's day. My mom will not be in town. :( But I am having a cookout with the other family and with my dad's side we are going out to eat steak! YUM! Hope you all are having a great day!

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Hello. Well, dh just left this afternoon for probably 3 weeks. We are going to a crawfish boil tonight at a friends house. I am caught up on most of the laundry, so I am realxing now! :)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm working on putting away coupons in my binder, and dh and Ayla are napping.

I took a nap earlier today. I thought I slept the WHOLE day away. Well at least till around 6pm or so? I came out, asked what time it was. it was ONLY 12:30 in the afternoon! LOL I guess that's a good thing though, I still have all this time left!

I don't think we have plans for mothers day. I keep asking what are we going to do tomorrow. He says he needs to rest (he's been 'sick' since wednesday) and work on his guitars. No mention of anything special yet.

Oh, we also worked on the kitchen together. Now it looks MUCH better and I FEEL much better for it! :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
I have no special plans for mother's day. I am just going to relax and hang out around the house. My dh has to work so It will be just me and the boys in the afternoon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts