Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Spring  while attending a baby shower, a lady shared a beautiful photo album of her daughter.  All the photos looked like they were professionally done.  When I asked who did them, she said her sil had.

Apparently, the sil borrowed her daughter for the afternoon and she told her to come with 4-5 different outfits.

So, the sil had the little girl pose by the barn on top of straw, by the flowers, and a bunch of other places.  For awhile, she let her play and she got great photos.  At Christmas, the sil presented the lady with a huge photo album of her daughter.

So, if your good at photography and have some cute nieces and nephews, you might want to think about doing this for Christmas for your sister or brother.  This could work for so many people, especially the hard to buy for people that have everything.

I just remembered this, so thought I better post it before I forgot.  I thought it was a great idea.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks great idea!
Dh and I make up calendars for both of our parents with our boys in it they love getting it.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Thanks for bumping this for us. I have a beautiful neice that I want to try this with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts