Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all ,
How are you doing this friday evening ? I'm fine the sun was shining and we went shopping and had fun hope you all have a nice night and be safe .

hugs rhonda :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi Rhonda- we had a cold and rainy Good Friday here. I was off work, but my kids had school - it was a make-up day for them, because of all of the snow days we had this year. So I ran a bunch of errands, and pretty much got my Easter preparations done - except I'll be spending Easter with a friend's family, and still haven't decided what dish to bring to pass (my kids are with their dad this week-end :( ) Have a great evening!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Hi everyone!

Just got back from our neighbours place, they moved into town and we took over supper and dessert. Had a nice tour of their new place and a great visit, very happy for them. Kids and DH are out checking on the horses and then we are off to bed. Zzzzzzzz.....Night Night!!:)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Hi Ladies, We had a good day here, went to the museum and had a nice afternoon there(JP Getty afterall:) )

Came home and took a nice uninterrupted nap, whooo so quiet!!

Went to get some grub for the feast...got 48.00 worth of stuff for 25.00!!!

gonna make the cornbread for the stuffin now and make my cake for the jello poke cake

resting up tonight, I have a big writing proficiency test at school tomorrow at 8 am!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts