Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started off the day on the wrong foot. I SLEPT in! I had to answer the door for the first family in a housecoat. All that said, he hadn't knocked yet. I hate when this happens, thankfully it's usually less than once a year. And it's a good thing it's a short walk to work.

I'm now drinking my first 16 oz of water along with my vitamins. You'd think with all our technologies, they'd find a better filler so the pills weren't so HUGE!

I am a daily weigh-er, and I won't apologize for who I am. After all the water I consumed yesterday, that I'm not used to, plus the cheat of a few chocolate pieces and some cookies, I was sure I'd be climbing up with water retention, I'd be happy to stay the same, but I must have flushed some stuff with all the water because the scale says I'm slightly down. So a little down after only getting back on track 1 day, is a happy dance day for me.

I used the food journal and sparks and found that my calorie intake was bang on, as was the content, other than iron and carbs were low. But I take iron supplement, and well, carbs are a dangerous thing..lol. I'll see what I can do to balance that better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm still waiting to hear back from that family. I have a feeling I won't hear back until Thursday or Friday. Even when she initially contacted me and I responded within 24 hours, it still took her 5 days to get back to me. I do hope to have this family, the little girl would be a nice fit with the kids here. I liked dad, and mom, while a little quirky, is very sweet.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Like you said...it is a good thing you don't have far to walk to work! Everyone sleeps in once in a while..today was just your day. :)

·
19,119 Posts
Your body said thank you for the extra sleep!! Sounds like you're on top of what's going into your body!! Great work!! Daily weighing works for me too!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts