Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news--We may have found a house, but it's gonna need ALOT of work...I'm so glad I'm a frugal person!!

Bad news--Mom called again and they need the house by the 18th rather than the 29th of July. So, I have 1 month from today to pack and make this place habitable. If we decide to take it...

DH doesn't really want this place but I don't see that we have much choice at this time. I HATE MOVING!!!

WAAAAA...I NEEEEEED A HUG....

Yes, I'm whining...sniffle...sniffle...hiccough...sniffle

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Oh Graci! I hope it all works out for you! Here is a (((((((((HUG)))))))))!

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Try to be positive about it Graci, and come here for hugs !!!!!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
We are here for you Graci! :hugz:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Graci...((((((((((((((((((((:)hugz: )))))))))))))))))))))))) I HATE moving,and a month isn't long,but you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
27,948 Posts
Here's that hug:hugz: and also sending you super strength to help you get through the packing etc.:heartsm:

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
:hugz: Graci....things will work out--you'll see!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Graci! I'm so sorry that you are going to have so much work ahead of you and so little time to do it. I wish I lived closer so we could come and help you get things fixed up (DH is a builder).

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Bigs Hugs Graci! Stay positive.:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am the odd ball here i guess, I LOVE to move. the chance at a new start...maybe from being a army brat huh? ANyhow, I wish you lots of luck and an easy move.

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Graci, you can do it, yes it's a challenge but hey, it's summer (at least you aren't trudging things through snow....see I'm trying to find the positive!) and just think..new place..new beginnings!!:smball:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hang in there Graci! Things have a way of always working out, even though we don't think so at the time.

Sending you hugs! ((((((((Graci))))))))

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
{{{hugs}}} I wish I lived near you, I would be glad to give you a hand. Good luck!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Graci, I know you can do it. Stay positive and it will all work out.

I am with you though, I don't like moving either!! The work involved just does me in.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys are soooo sweet! It's the thought that counts and I appreciate all the support!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts