Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is another gorgeous west TX day! No rain in sight but thats ok, we can pray for more!
Today I am not sure if i should do the tummy work out again or wait til tomorrow. My tummy muscles are pretty sore today, BUT my back muscles are not! So I suppose i did the exercises right!
My allergies are rough today, a definite benadryl day so I will be slow as molasses since they make me so sluggish!
I know the original calanetics tape said to use it every other day so I may wait and just walk today. I do not want to over push my muscles and end up unable to do anything!
Anyone else ever use these tapes? I am hoping to get used to them soon so I can do them daily.
Haaaaaave a good'un!

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
:) Good morning to you too!!!! Sounds like you are off to a healthy start:) .....about 70 degrees here in Pa. and a beautiful breeze blowing;) Have a good one:cool:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Morning right back to you sis and others.

I'm looking at seeing what type of video I can get that won't bother the fibro but for now I'm still doing my excersise bike. I'm back up to 6 miles again and want to add another mile by the end of the week. (I had stopped biking over the last month with everything that was going on here.)

I'm also back to walking again and building back up to the 2 - 3 miles a day I was doing before I fractured my ankle. Its going slowly but thats okay. I don't want to refracture it.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sis, try checking out the callanetics from the library. They are no impact, slow small muscle movements. I am only sore cuz I pushed too hard yesterday, i didn't start slow and build up, I just tried to do it all.
If I had started small like Callan says to, I owuld be fine and not sore atall now!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts