Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smooch: called me to come pick him up from work tonight, as always. I was waiting outside for him and he came to the door of the restaurant, waved and gave me the "One more minute" sign, so I nodded and waited in the (finally warmed up) car.

Well, out comes my tall handsome chef with a tall handsome KitchenAid Mixer!!! Turns out it's at least ten years old and had died on them that night and the boss said to toss it. But my frugal sweetie swooped in and said, "No, let's try to get it fixed." So home it came!

Now, if we can get it fixed for a decent price, we get to keep it! If not, well, we get to keep the pieces for when we have another one. But I'm so excited, I've wanted one for years!

Wish us luck, ladies! :tay:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Great!! Sure hope you get it running.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I hope you will be able to fix it, what a wonderful freebie:)

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Very cool!

--Michelle

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
thatsgreat, hope ucan get fixed!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Great, I hope he fixes it cheaply. lol

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Congrats! :) I hope your DH can get it going for ya, that would awesome!
What isn't working on it? You could probably do a search and find a fix for it. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
How Awesome that your sweetie thought to grab it for you!! Shows he's really on board! Most guys wouldn't think about grabbing a household goodie for their other halfes.
Hope its an easy fix too.

Laurie in BRadenton

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have a Kitchen Aid mixer and it is awesome! They aren't cheap, but mine was a gift a few years ago from the in-laws for Christmas. They make baking and cooking (great for mixing meatloaf and not getting your hands goopy, lol) so much easier.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah !

:newbie:
What a great deall !! I sure hope you are able to fix it quickly and cheaply !!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
I hope you can fix it. Tts my favorit kitchenaid appliance and Im pretty sure I have them all.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Your sweetie sounds like such a great guy! I hope you get the mixer working!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
that is awesome! congrats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts