Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you may remember that I walked out on my job two weeks ago after my boss treated me like crap. I have spent the last two weeks recouping and recovering and finding what I lost of my life while I was working there. I feel like a new woman. I was starting to get a little concerned when this week started and I didn't have a job yet. I had a good interview on Monday afternoon and got the call today and they have offered me the job!!! Its so exciting! It's 30+ hours per week, and a very good wage. I'll be answering the phones, keeping things in order, doing some personal assistant stuff. Basically, its going to be a breeze compared to my prior job. Super low stress for the same amount of $$$.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my update and thank you all for your good wishes. It worked out better than I imagined. :clap:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Wow! I am sooo happy for you! See things always have a way of working out! Best of luck with your new job!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
That's awesome, I am glad things turned out well for you, it usually does in the end :)

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am so happy for you, it sounds like you found a great job :).

·
Registered
419 Posts
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Good for you!!!!! Congratulations

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
WTG and congratulations. Good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Congrats! Good for you! :)

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Sooo happy for you! Enjoy your new life!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Congratulations on the new job!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Good for you!! Congrats!

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Im so glad for you and getting your new job. keep us updated how u like it.

·
27,948 Posts
:yippee: Good for you!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
That's great! I'm happy for you. Now, if I can only do the same, I'll be a happy camper. I'm gonna wait for a serious search until after my trip to see my son, though. I have to concentrate on getting ready for that first.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congratulations on your new job!!!!!!!!!!!

JulieB

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! I started the job yesterday and it's as great as I thought it would be. There is ZERO stress. I don't even know how to act. My work schedule is 9-4:30 Mon, wed. & Fri. and 9-12:00 on Tues. and Thurs. I can't believe I stayed at that crappy job for so long thinking I wouldn't be able to find something better. I am a different person now, and I've been so blessed!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well Done!!!! Congrats on the new job...Blessings...kathy

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
That is a fantastic schedule. I am so happy for you!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Awesome!! Great Job! (pun intended)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts