Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd let you guys know I got on the Dave Ramsey radio show today, and me and my daughter got to scream "WE'RE DEBT FREE!!!!". Was so nervous, haha. Anyways, it was the second hour about 34 minutes in, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
That's wonderful!! I'm going to listen to the archives!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I will listen to it today. That is so exciting!!!!

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Wow that's awesome, you should be soooo proud! :)

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
thats great pammy. Congradulations. Hope to do that myself some day

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
It's wonderful that you are debt free and didn't it feel great to share that with the world!

·
Registered
323 Posts
I just went over to the Dave Ramsey Archives and listened. I have followed your "story" since you first started DR and I am so excited for you.

Congrats.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Congratulations! You must be very proud of yourself:).

·
Registered
674 Posts
I just listened. I am so happy for you. The excitement in your voice brought tears to my eyes. My dd is sitting here with me and she has a big smile on her face because I told her that I "knew" that woman who screamed. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Awesome, I'm sure I'll run across it as I'm listening to the archived show today. Way to go, I'm so proud of you!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Very, very cool Pammy! I am so happy for you and it was great to hear your DD scream along with you. Good going!!

--Michelle

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
I just listened to it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is sooo cool!!!! I am SSOOOO excited for you!! How fun!!! I loved your scream!!! SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAINTOPS!!!!

We will be calling in the next few weeks with our own fffrrreeedddooommm call! I cannot wait!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I just listened to the clip and totally remember listening to it when it was on the air!! Every time I hear one of these stories I can't help but :cry: for joy!! :hurray:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts