Frugal Village Forums banner

Graci is having a pity-party...Is it the moon or what?

833 views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  doodlebug 
#1 ·
Wellllll....

Quick run down of recent events.

1. We found a house.
2. We lost the house--appraised to low for what was asked
3. We paid off some old Hospitol bills (1700.00) Woooo Hooo
4. Son created new hospitol bill by receiving a laceration in need of stiches...caused by a Stupid Mom Trick...broken dish in trash
5. Decided to put a garden in, but the rota-tiller we ordered still hasn't arrived.
6. DH may be facing an impending lay-off
7. So may I (or worse--plant shut down)
8. DH has been very pissy for 2 days...worry over work
9. Graci has a head cold and has fallen off of the nonsmoking wagon AGAIN! But...I will climb back on.
10. I NEEEEEEED A HUG!

Ok...I'm done for now...Thanks for listening!

#5 ·
OK Graci... now we are ready for the good stuff.:)
Are you ready for the good stuff???
I can't hear you!!! :fdance: & a big:hugz:

#7 ·
Thanks, Ladies and Darlene...Thanks for the laugh!

Love you all ladies!

#8 ·
Awwwwwwwww Graci, {{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}
You can come here and get your hugs anytime !!!!!!
I hope that things don't get too bad for you and yours.......
Keep your head up !!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
When dh came home from work (the day I posted this) I asked him if he was OUT OF HIS MOOD YET....he said no.

Well I just turned him around...sat on his lap (he was sitting at the puter) and told him he WASN'T ALLOWED to be in a bad mood any more! Sooooo...I then let him know that I was just as worried as he about my own job (I hadn't let on how bad it has gotten so as not to compound his own worries) and that I had faith in him and in us. If the worst thing happened, we'll start our own business!

Or....go back to schoooooool...LOL

Either way, we'll figure something out by working together. We will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary on September 8th of this year. I will not lose this man to an economic decline. We will be strong for each other and THAT is as it should be!

His first marriage fell apart because of finances (85--Reaganomics) and lost jobs. I believe that is why he is so worried. I will not allow that to happen to us. I love him too much to lose him.

Thanks for the hugs and support!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.