Frugal Village Forums banner

Graci Rant -- Men #2

Tags
graci men rant
598 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  paelthom 
#1 ·
Today isn't going well, Ladies!!

DN (niece)14 caught cold because dh was to busy playing video football with ds7 to notice that the girls were out in the yard while it was misting(rain). Of course, they are old enough to know when to come in from the rain, but as they don't have any SENSE an adult should keep track of these things!

Back to the ds7. Because they were so busy playing football, my son didn't get his bath last night and didn't get to bed on time. He also slept in his dirty clothes. This morning, he tried to go to school in those same dirty clothes.

Because they were engrossed in their football game, DH didn't notice that the girls weren't doing their chores....hence the trashed house and the very pi$$ed off wife! Sorry ladies!

Add to that DH and I are both working late...but I'm working later than him...and he has to pick up his nieces and nephew's(boys are staying at SIL but she has to work late, too) and pick up my ds at babysitters...HE wasn't HAPPY...WUP DE DO

"How am I gonna fit them all in my truck?" says he.

I told him to drop the truck off (it's on his way) and take my car.

BUT THAT WAS JUST TOOOOOO INCONVENIENT FOR HIM

Sooooo .... HE TOOK MY CAR TO WORK!

It suddenly occurred to me that it was ok if things were inconvenient for ME but not for HIM.

I told him what I realized and that I had the answer as to why it was ok for me to be inconvenienced but not him.....

HE HAS A PENIS!!! DAAAAAA, I FORGOT!

OK...I'm done!

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow Graci, feeling a little stessed? :bang: Sending you a hug!
Sometimes guys just don't think straight...Glad I don't have one of "those"... ya know?!! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.