Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all!! I'm pilfering pc time at my Mom's..hehehehe...It's ok...she knows..giggle

Have to make this brief as I'm tying up the phone line, but everything is going GREAT!! We hope to sign closing by the end of next week. Then comes the hard part...MOVING! Everything is packed and in storage right now, so all we have to do is load and unload.

I CAN'T WAIT...I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

A few more weeks and I'll be back to my frugal friends for good. I miss you all!

Hugs to everyone! Miss you guys!! :(

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
SO nice to hear from you Graci!!! You are going to have a busy few weeks. Will keep you in my prayers for a safe move!! Looking forward to you back here posting again!! Take care! and don't lift too many heavy boxes!!!:D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Glad to hear everything is going well. Good luck moving :)

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Thanks for the update! We have been thinking of you. We will be looking forward to your return and to all the details of your new house :D and lots of pictures.

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you checked in Graci and that things are going fine. Good luck with the closing and everything else. Can't wait to see pics! Take care!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I too, am anxious for pics!! Glad to hear things are going well, and can't wait to have you back with us! :wave2:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Great to hear from you Graci......bet you can't wait until you get moved into the house and can start placing all your things where you want them and all...... :) :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Glad to hear that things are going well. I look forward to seeing those pictures of your new house.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Thank you for updating. I wondered how you were doing. :)
Good Luck with the move and talk to ya soon. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Good luck with your move, Graci! Come back quickly! We miss you!:)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Nice to hear from you Graci. Good luck with the move. I bet you are excited.:D

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
:wave2: Hi Graci!

I haven't been on much lately and was wondering how things were going with you. Sounds like everything is moving along great! :) Good luck with the move.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts