Frugal Village Forums banner

Graci Update!!

Tags
graci update
797 views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  SewCrafty 
#1 ·
Hi, all!! I'm pilfering pc time at my Mom's..hehehehe...It's ok...she knows..giggle

Have to make this brief as I'm tying up the phone line, but everything is going GREAT!! We hope to sign closing by the end of next week. Then comes the hard part...MOVING! Everything is packed and in storage right now, so all we have to do is load and unload.

I CAN'T WAIT...I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!

A few more weeks and I'll be back to my frugal friends for good. I miss you all!

Hugs to everyone! Miss you guys!! :(

#4 ·
Thanks for the update! We have been thinking of you. We will be looking forward to your return and to all the details of your new house :D and lots of pictures.

#5 ·
Glad you checked in Graci and that things are going fine. Good luck with the closing and everything else. Can't wait to see pics! Take care!

#6 ·
I too, am anxious for pics!! Glad to hear things are going well, and can't wait to have you back with us! :wave2:

#8 ·
Great to hear from you Graci......bet you can't wait until you get moved into the house and can start placing all your things where you want them and all...... :) :)

#15 ·
:wave2: Hi Graci!

I haven't been on much lately and was wondering how things were going with you. Sounds like everything is moving along great! :) Good luck with the move.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.