Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with my mom dying, my brother in the hospital, now we find out my granddaughter had a head-on accident on the offramp of a highway with a drunk driver. thank god she is okey. actually, with seeing the pictures of her totaled car it is amazing she just has a few bruises. the other kid is okey as well. they arrested him for intoxication and driving the wrong way.

my brother in law's stepfather is dying of cancer as we speak and has become violent with his mother. she is such a sweet person. she is going through hell right now. hospice will not help anymore as he is a violent threat to them....this is an ongoing drama.

i can't handle any more negative drama right now.......i am praying for everyone.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am glad to hear she is okay. :hugz: prayers for all of you!

Reactions: rosey7415

·
27,948 Posts
Too much. Glad your grandaughter walked away and my thoughts are with you and your family.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
(((Rosey, George, granddaughter and mom and the rest of your family.))) Glad that your granddaughter is okay. Prayers headed up to heaven right now for your whole family.

A2M

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I am so glad she is OK.

·
19,119 Posts
Sending prayers, hugs and aloha for you and your extended family - rough times hopefully will be over soon - sounds as if you all deserve a break. Please keep us posted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts