Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a tip that CVS coupon machine was printing $5 off Halloween costumes, decor and accessories this week. The only thing I really wanted was candles which they had near the Halloween stuff, but really more in the fall decor. However, in the flyer, they had the candles listed with the Halloween stuff. So I got a medium apple candle on sale at $4.99, then got a small one for .99 - used my coupon to get them both for .98. The cashier at first was saying I don't think these are Halloween, but then I showed that they were listed in the flyer with the Halloween stuff, so she gave it to me.

Then I had $3 CVS bucks and Edy's low-fat ice cream was on sale for $3.99 for 1.5 qt - so I got that for .99.

I love great deals!

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Thanks for the tip- we are not done with our costume shopping over here yet!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I also got that coupon yesterday! Got a lovely pumpkin that looks like it is made of fall leaves. 4.99 pice tag so effectively free. Will work all through fall as not a jack o latern face...just a garden variety fall pumpkin.

Awesome!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
I was at CVS yesterday and remembered this thread. So I got my $5 coupon and bought a small pumpkin decoration for $4.99. Now I am done with my fall inside decorating. Not bad for FREE!!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
i got it twice- bought purple and green or purple and orange stripped fuzzy socks 2 pairs each colors using them in christmas stockings for my dds

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I got it too!!! I got two small light up jack o lanterns for my ds 8 yrs. for free! Yay!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.