Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just at Dollar Tree this evening and they had Skin Milk. This stuff retails for $5.50 to $7.00. They had face lotion,body polish, shower gel, shimmer body lotin, giant milk bath bar,powder milk for bath, hand cream w/spf15 and kids milk shower gel/shampoo.

My son picked up an entire line to make a great gift basket for one of the ladies on his gift list.

:fdance::fdance::fdance:

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow great finds! I love the Dollar Tree too!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
WOW! Great find is right! Would have loved that kinda deal! We have 2 $ Trees and neither have refrigerated sections. :( Oh well!

I did at least get 2 gallons at Walgreens for $3.69 a piece. Better than the usual $4.50 at the grocery store. Plus I was passing it on the way home from Lowe's. So was already out, and no money wasted for gas on a special trip either :)

OK! I feel a little bit better now....LOL!!!!

Theresa :)

·
Registered
8,566 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
That IS a great find. I'll need to check the one near me to see if they have it too. :thumb:

·
Registered
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greebo, LOL . thanks for the *giggle*

Polly

·
Registered
444 Posts
WOW! Great find is right! Would have loved that kinda deal! We have 2 $ Trees and neither have refrigerated sections. :( Oh well!

I did at least get 2 gallons at Walgreens for $3.69 a piece. Better than the usual $4.50 at the grocery store. Plus I was passing it on the way home from Lowe's. So was already out, and no money wasted for gas on a special trip either :)

OK! I feel a little bit better now....LOL!!!!

Theresa :)
Uh, skin milk is HBA products like lotions!!! LMAO :cowwave:

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Thanks for the tip. I love Dollar Tree--will head over to see if our Dollar Tree has some in stock.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
i love the DT

·
Registered
948 Posts
ours has it too! i love that! and i love their yarn section.. they have certain yarns that are $7 or $8 dollars at Walmart.. for a $1 wahoo!

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Oh I love the dollar tree. I was just there today, and got 2 bags of pretzels (huge bags) for $1.00. My kids love pretzels. Plus when school starts back up, I will be packing pretzels in their lunches. I go to the dollar store about once a week & I tend to find tons of bargains :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Must love bargain shopping.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I just got back from Dollar Tree and I saw the Skin Milk creams here too! I thought it was a good deal, but since I have shelves of creams I passed. It is always fun to pop in there and find the deals you know are good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
the dollar tree is a GREAT place for lots of stuff.
my everyday purchases are:

DOG TOYS, AND SOMETIMES EVEN DOG SHIRTS (i have two small dogs that shake all night, so they wear shirts and usually i pay between 8-15$ each for these so its a great find)
Also, my biggest purchase is cleaning supplies, bleach, windex (its the generic brand but oh well!) sponges, they have stovetop cleaner in the big bottle.

My other favorite things to buy are paper and plastic cups (but sometimes you can get a better sale at walgreens with a sale so keep a look out) Many times they sell ziploc brands and hefty brands for baggies and they sell SUN laundry detergent and even CUDDLE laundry dryer sheets.

I also buy things like plastic table cloths for parties, balloons, etc etc. Honestly, this is a place that i frequent about once a week because it is close, i would go there and stock up about once a month if it wasnt so close.

Another thing i noticed my dollar tree just started carrying were tortillas and bread (the one with the owl, i forget the name, its a name brand though) and they carry both whole wheat and white.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I wish DT was closer to me. I love going in there. Even though we are living frugally, sometimes I feel like I NEED TO shop. If I take a few $ and go into the store - even just getting house things, I just feel better.

Went to Christmas tree shops yesterday - got a sand pail with shovel (part of Christmas gift) and a cat toy (Dh wanted for Princess) and a pack of green bags for MIL. We spent like $8. FIL gave us back $5 for the bags. I felt better after stopping there. A few days ago we went to a local store called Reny's. I found a 6 pack of sponges - 4 with scrub side - for 99 cents. I used one today and they are great - just as good as the name brand.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts