1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Wow, that is an AWESOME deal. $99 and then $20 GC for buying it too. I wonder if I can convince Dave...;)

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
This is a good deal for someone wanting to purchase this particular mixer. I'm a loyal Bosch user.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd love it, but really would like a little bigger. But it's such a good deal. Hard to pass up.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i want one!!! luckily they didn't run this deal when we HAD money in the bank or i'd have been all over this deal!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Thats a good deal. I have the same one (bought at Wal-Mart a couple yrs ago). I wanted a bigger one to,but this one has been big enough so far for anything I've wanted to do.

I would love a pink one :) Doesn't go with my kitchen but my fav color is pink and it's for a good cause :)

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
it's a good deal on that mixer, but at full price from them ($249.99) you're better off looking at linens n things or bed bath beyond, they have a 300 watt 4.5 quart mixer for less. the amazon one is 250 watts. so if you miss out on this deal, compare prices and features before buying one.

·
Registered
14,689 Posts
If anyone finds one at Bed, Bath and Beyond or Linens and Things for a great price I have a 20% off coupon that would help bring the price down and they both honor each other's coupons ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts