Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DH made it safely home from the war!!!!! He got home to Germany on Friday. We are all so excited that he made it back safely.
On a sadder note, his grandfather just passed away this morning. I am in the process of getting plane tickets for him to come home. Baylie and I will be going back with him in July. I was going to stat here to have the baby but I miss my home and my husband too much!
I just had to share our news!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
:usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: Yeah! Welcome home Jackie!

·
27,948 Posts
Sorry to hear of his grandpa's passing but glad your Sweetie is home. Enjoy (I know you will) the family love fest when you all reunite.:heartsm: Please say thanks to your Dh for me for all he's done for us when you see him.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Congrats and a Job well done! Hugs!

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lacy, I am so happy that your DH has made it home safe and sound. That is wonderful news!

I am so sorry for your loss. I will say a prayer for your family.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm so glad your hubby made it back to Germany and that you will all be going home in July to be together.

I'm sorry his grandfather died. That's sad. My deepest sympathy.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Welcome home Lacie's hubby!!!!!:smball: Please tell him that we appreciate all he has done.:usa:

I'm very sorry about his grandfather. Prayers going up for your family.:angel2:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am glad your Dh made it home safely. I am sure you are ready to be with him again. :D

Deepest sympathies on the passing of your DH's grandfather.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of his Grandfather's passing, I am happy to hear he's home safe and sound. I hope the two of you will be together to stay soon.... It would be good to have him home and be near family when the baby arrives !!!!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
So happy that your dh is home safe! Sorry about dh's grandpa passing.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Laci,

I am so happy to hear Jackie got home safe and sound and you had your family to go to help you and Baylie through it. Please thank him for all he has done to preserve our liberty. :hugz:

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. :angel2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts