Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this has ever been posted, and I hope it's okay to post here!

I use a site called 43Things (http://www.43things.com) to keep track of all of my goals. You can blog about your goals, and once you've completed them you're able to say that you've done it and if you suggest it for others. You can also offer up advice on reaching the goals. I've found this really helpful to me in accomplishing the things I want to do.

Thought I'd pass it along :)

·
Registered
16,430 Posts
I really have to post and say thanks for posting this! On entering my goals onto the site, I realized I've actually done quite a bit on my goals since posting my original twenty wishes thread. It kind of crystallized where I'm going from here. It's cool to have the input from other people who have or had the same goal as you too. Great site! Thanks!

Jean

·
Registered
67 Posts
Not going to do this online but definitely going to use the concept and keep a running total on the wall of my office space at home. Thanks for the inspiration.

·
Registered
42 Posts
43things is one of my favorite sites. Its great inspiration to read through posts of people who have already completed their goals.

43places.com is pretty awesome too. You keep track of everywhere you have traveled and want to travel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts