Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Loved all of the vintage built-ins!

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Pretty nice place. She really used her space well. Now if I moved in there I would need to get rid of 80% of what I have.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
WOW that is exceptionally creative. Fun apt though - just like the types you see in movies.

I'm going to guess she'd have issues stockpiling? ;)

·
Registered
469 Posts
I will never whine again about having a too-small space. What she did was lovely. I'm inspired.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I love it! Every bit! Probably the size of my current kitchen, though. I'd need to scale back a lot...

·
8,714 Posts
~Not my style at all, except the built-ins. 400 square feet is quite small but breaking it up into little rooms like that makes it worse. My sister lived in a less than 400 square foot apartment for several years. Open living space, a high ceiling and lots of natural light made it seem huge.
I could live in 400 square feet by myself and have more room for just me than I'd know what to do with. My family of 5 is currently living in 800 square feet.
But I wouldn't have a book wall. It just looks like clutter to me. She must really like her collection. ~

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
I thought it was cute and very cozy looking.

·
Registered
504 Posts
RD thanks for sharing. I could curl right up and read a book. Wow..I have too much stuff. She is very creative and has a gift for using her space wisely.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts