Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a couple of great values at Dollar Tree:

50fl oz bottles of Dish soap made by Awesome Products Inc. (Bought all 10 on the shelf) this dish soap really bubbles up and works great.

And 32oz bottles of TR Salon Shampoo and Conditioner. (Bought 5 each to store.)

Can't beat this at a dollar a piece.

Anyone find any other great deals or values lately?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can one of the moderators move this to Hot Deals? I posted in the wrong category. Thanks =)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also the Ginger Evans® brand of Chocolate chip cookie mix you find at Save a lot is delicious and tastes just like homemade!

·
Super Moderator
1,958 Posts
I will look for the dish soap. I bought 2 bottles of DG dish soap at the Dollar General and they are terrible! Suds disappear almost instantly.

·
Registered
675 Posts
What great finds! Our dollar tree stores rarely have anything good and they aren't really close to anywhere I normally go. I will have to go and see if I can find things like that.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have $100 in REI gift cards from xmas. I love REI but I usually only buy at super clearance sale prices, so I have been hanging onto it for a while. I went there last Friday. They are starting winter clearance sales. I found an REI down jacket on sale. Reg $110, now $35. I put it on and I didn't want to take it off (it was so cozy) so I had to buy it. It hasn't been very cold (30s-40s) but I love wearing it.

·
Registered
708 Posts
thank you will check dollar tree tomorrow...

thank you for letting me know...

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Iams puppy chow is $34./44# at Walmart. Thats better than kmart,meijer and Pet supplies plus. I have an 80# 9 months old and a 65# 1 year old puppy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts