Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so grateful to realize the grief is getting better. It will hit 5 months on the 4th since my brothers plane crashed in Dubai. I realized today I could finally think about the good times instead of only the loss.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost someone very important in 2009 and I still have rough days. It's nice when you realize the pain is subsiding a little.

I'll be thinking of you.

·
Registered
906 Posts
It takes time. Today is the anniversary of my Sister's death. While it feels like there is a hole in my heart, I also feel the warmth and it grows warmer each day.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I am glad you are able to remember the good times. I am so sorry for you loss. I will be thinking of you. Hugs and Blessings to you hon.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I am glad to hear you remember the good times. So sorry for your loss. Hugs.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
I am so grateful to realize the grief is getting better. It will hit 5 months on the 4th since my brothers plane crashed in Dubai. I realized today I could finally think about the good times instead of only the loss.
Then I would say you are making progress but it can be slow and some days will be much better than others.

My mom's birthday is still really hard.........Jan 14.........as is mother's day.

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for sharing this with us Nodmicks - some days will always be better than others, but you are climbing up. Everyone's grief is different. Continued hugs, prayers and aloha my friend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.