Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little vent. I use quite a few beach-body exercise programs as well as one of their supplements. I really enjoy the products. When you sign up for the site they assign you a coach to help you with your fitness goals. Well my coach struggled as much as I did.

I was approached by another coach and offered help with my goals. I was thrilled to have a mentor. It was pointed out to me that if you signed up as a coach it was currently free and you got a big product discount. I did all the math and it was worth the small coaching fee after 30 days when you figured the discount on the products I use to sign up as a coach. So I did. Now I'm no idiot and know the coach who signs you up makes a bit on anything you sell. I was very upfront about wanting the discount only. Seriously if a potential client approached me about the same products I use I would honestly point out that the coaching fee offers a huge discount on the products. I'm not there to make a dime.

I told the coach that helped sign me up that I was not in it to make $ but to help myself by helping others eventually and get the discount. Well the new great coach is only pushing the $ but hey I don't care~ whatever!

I get a message from the former assigned coach that she was so upset that she saw I was coaching but not in her downline because I had changed coaches. Well had she been active back then she would have known that back then. Make sense?. OF COURSE I replied with the honest truth. GRRRR

For cripes sakes am I in junior high? I'm working with this company and these products to better myself and not my pocketbook or anyone elses! GRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are you kidding me? I have another email about this person being mad at me. I understand they hoped I'd make them some cash. I guess I need to be more upfront that I'm not making them or myself a dime just getting a discount on the programs I use personally and the supplements. GRUMBLE GRUMBLE. LOL I'll go do some Kenpo x and kill off some I'm angry energy

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Is the company or the people that are upset? You paid the fee.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jas it is another coach. When you . use their sight to track your workouts they assign you a coach to help you reach your fitness goals for accountability etc. You are allowed the change coaches if yours is not found helpful. I changed coaches.

The old "coach" is mad I changed coaches because now that I am a "coach " myself she would have been able to make a % of any $ I made selling to clients I might potentially coach. Now the new coach assigned to me would make a % if I ever sold. Since I have no plans to sell anything to anyone it is real silly! I only signed up for the discount on the products I use monthly.

Hope I explained that better. The company doesn't care at all as long as they got the fee. However they might care that a representative of theirs is acting like a 10 year old.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Your former coaches beef should be with your current coach.

The cardinal rules of multi-level marketing groups are that you never mess with:
1) Someone else's spouse
2) Someone else's money
3) Someone else's downline/customer

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Greebo You make a valid point. If those are the cardinal rules. However I had never been a customer of hers. Had had no "coaching" from her or contact this year. I was just looking for an active coach to help me. I didnt sign up to do it myself until quite a while after getting the new coach.

I'm going to just refuse to be guilted.

Crabby people today. Her. My 17 year old was furious this morning (tough) and a lady walked into my non moving cart at Shopko and started yelling. I started laughing LOL

·
Registered
464 Posts
Which beachbody exercise programs do you use? I have been researching Turbo Jam, trying to decide between it and ChaLEAN Extreme (maybe for Christmas next year). I just got the Biggest Loser Workout for Kinect for this year. (hubby and I decided to get it for our present to each other this year)

·
19,119 Posts
Best to ignore and keep on laughing/ignoring those caught up in their own follies.

·
Registered
6,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Which beachbody exercise programs do you use? I have been researching Turbo Jam, trying to decide between it and ChaLEAN Extreme (maybe for Christmas next year). I just got the Biggest Loser Workout for Kinect for this year. (hubby and I decided to get it for our present to each other this year)

Turbo jam, Ten Min Trainer, hip hop abs, brazilian butt lift, slim in six and p90x.

I plan to borrow Insanity from my friend in March and try that one. It is great if you can swap with a friend!

Turbo Jam and Hip Hop abs are the most fun in my opinion. Hip hop abs is more fun than turbo jam. It really is fun! I have not done the Chalean but have heard it is tough but very effective!

Maui good advice as always!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.