1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Oh! I will definitely have to try this. Maybe I can score some candy molds at the dollar store...

Thanks Missy!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rofl, i just discovered i need more candy molds, the only one i have is for work (see siggy) sheesh, that won't work for the kids at all!!

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
ROFLMAOPIMP!
No, I don't think those would be good :hubba:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Wow that looks so super easy!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
on a related note, the plan was....

make gummy fish (note to self: find a mold :rolleyes: )
find candy rocks or nerds

line bottom of a clear bowl with "rocks" then pour in one made package of blue jello. let that set up. then add gummy fish and add another package of made blue jello. it'll look like a fish tank of gummy fish

i got the idea when i saw a kit at walmart. and then i googled jello fish bowl. :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
rofl, i just discovered i need more candy molds, the only one i have is for work (see siggy) sheesh, that won't work for the kids at all!!
LMAO too!! It sure would make a cute gag gift though... pardon the pun!!! I could think of a few girls who would enjoy 'male' gummies... then again I can think of a few guys who would enjoy 'female chest' gummies!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Did anyone try this yet?
Let us know how they turned out

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LMAO too!! It sure would make a cute gag gift though... pardon the pun!!! I could think of a few girls who would enjoy 'male' gummies... then again I can think of a few guys who would enjoy 'female chest' gummies!!!
waaaaiiiiittt a minute...i think we're onto something here!!!

:lol:

I am making gummies tonight. They're working out great so far. I have a work related party tomorrow, so i am using "those" molds so i can't post a pic. but so far they're working out fine. :dazed:

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
these are good! you could add more flavor i bet by subbing water for a similar flavored juice as to what flavor jello you are using. Dunno if it would work, but it would be worth a try. I had more gummy bear mix than what i had mold for, and when i was ready to put the second batch in the freezer, it re-melted well for me to pour into the molds.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it's super duper easy! don't wait for the concoction to melt to being clear. It won't. it'll be opaque. if you wait it'll not go clear, it'll just burn.

·
Registered
256 Posts
What size candy molds are ya all finding?
Where are you finding them?
Can't wait to find some to make

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
little ones. hobby lobby has some in their candy making asiles, so does walmart in their cake decorating candy making asile in the crafts dept. I, ahem, got mine from the link in my signature

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Yum! I love gummy bears! But then, I love Jello Jigglers, and have been known to eat a whole thing of them in one sitting!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.