Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But thankfully everyone was ok. The bad part is we had just purchased this truck 2 weeks ago and haven't even made a payment yet. DH wanted a new truck and of course I thought he deserved one because of all the work he has been putting in. It wasn't brand spanking new because I figure once you drive a "new" car off the lot, it is used and the value has already depreciated. It is a 2005 Dodge Ram quad cab with a Hemi. Thank goodness for insurance. They will be taking care of everything. The body shop repairman is a friend of ours and said it will look as good as new when they are finished with it. I sure hope so because it sure was pretty. :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Glad everyone is okay. Sorry about your truck though! Hope that it looks good as new when you are done getting it fixed.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
I am glad everyone is okay, I am sorry about your truck though. I hope it gets fixed up and looks/runs as well as before.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I sure hope it looks as good as it did before the accident too.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
Glad everyone is okay, but so sorry about the car!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
So sorry to hear about the accident.Hope you get it fixed soon
We purchased a 2007 Dodge Ram quad cab with hemi and my dh is absolutly in love with it.,,,,be careful with the hemi,dh got his first speeding ticket in over 13 years just after we got the new truck lolol:scratch:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
I am sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad that everyone is unhurt. I hope that your truck can be fixed quickly and that it will be good as new. :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Really sorry about the accident but thankful that everyone is okay. I hope the truck gets fixed like new.

·
27,948 Posts
It's amazing what these body guys can do to fix a vehicle. Sorry for your troubles & glad everyone is safe.:)

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Oh man that stinks!!
I'm so glad no one was hurt though. I hope the repairs & insurance stuff goes smoothly :)

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone. The parts were ordered yesterday to make the repairs and should be in Monday. If so, they can start on it and it should be ready in about a week. Crossing my fingers!

I see why your DH got a ticker in the Hemi......it has some get up and go. :)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka TraciBob
1,840 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident. Glad that everyone is ok though.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Uh .... what's a hemi? Trucks aren't my area of expertise to be sure. But from the hints, it sounds like a guy's dreams come true!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
thanksfully noone got hurt, i figure you can always replace "things"

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
a hemi is the type of motor if i understand right.

I am glad noone was hurt. hope the repairs go smooth!!

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Sorry abouth the accident, but I'm glad everyone was okay. Was it caused by all the rain we've been having?

--Michelle

1 - 20 of 20 Posts