Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~I thought some of you may enjoy seeing a picture of my little sweetpea so I posted it as my avatar! Everything was perfect and the baby is measuring just right, 2lbs and 14 inches long. :D We took the kids with us and they seemed to really enjoy it!~

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Awww, so cute! How fun! :)

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
That is really sweet!

·
19,119 Posts
Mahalo for posting!! Sweet pea - love that name for your little one!! Now take care of yourself - and don't overdo.......we are all so excited about your new Sweet Pea!!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
So exciting! We decided not to find out either -- I would've liked to know but DH didn't want to, so we didn't bother. Besides, they don't tell you in Nova Scotia, unless it's a high risk pregnancy. Anyway, we'll find out any day now.

You have been calling the baby "Sweet Pea"? That's so cute. I have been calling it "Little Foot" because that's all I keep feeling in my sides! :p

·
Registered
336 Posts
Congrats on your Sweet Pea. I love ultrasound pictures. How cute, adorable profile:). My cousin just had a baby Thursday. The doctor told her that the baby was going to be well over 9 pounds and she was very happy that the baby was only 7lbs 3oz. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Can not wait to see pictures of your little Sweet Pea. Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nuisance! We are due the same day!!!!

We are also having a surprise, looking forward to it.

I had hyperemesis (very severe morning sickness) my first 14 weeks, at which time DH started referring to the baby as Barfy. It unfortunately stuck, so we either call the baby Barfy or the boys name we have picked out.

·
27,948 Posts
Aww, thanks so much for sharing your soon-to-be baby. :heartsm:
I don't think I'll ever get over the quality of ultrasound baby pictures now-adays. They are magical.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts